We can achieve nothing without the dedication and commitment of our employees.
We value their contribution and respect their individuality. The range of skills, experiences, outlooks and approaches they bring enriches our business and gives us a key advantage in tackling the huge challenges we're facing.
Our philosophy is that the relationship we have with our colleagues is a partnership and in return for what our employees receive they can expect us to provide a working environment that:
- Is safe and healthy
- Is inclusive and makes individuals feel valued and respected
- Encourages personal growth, lifelong learning and development
- Encourages high performance
- Recognises and rewards individuals' contributions appropriately, including an attractive and flexible pay and benefits package
- Engages employees in our cleaner & better strategy, so that they understand what we're trying to achieve and the role they have to play
- Embraces and manages change responsibly
If we make E.ON a great place to work, where employees feel valued, we'll attract and retain the best people to provide our customers with the service they deserve and help us transform the UK into a low carbon society.